….. Just a quick note to say thank you so much for all your hard work and efforts yesterday! It all looked amazing and so many people commented on all styling. We had the best day ever and was more than we could have wished for.
WHY CHOOSE A VENUE STYLIST?
There are so many choices, colours and themes that you could choose for your big day and with Pinterest, where do you begin with designing your perfect Wedding Styling?! How do you narrow the choices down? What ideas actually work together? How do you create something a bit different? This is where a venue stylist can come in to help. We can help with narrowing down your ideas and creating a personalised service that completely reflects you.
If you don’t require help with the design aspects of the day and would like peace of mind of not having to set up on the morning of your Wedding. We are able to help you with creating and finalising your vision for the Wedding. Elizabeth Weddings will coordinate all table decorations, venue decorations, table stationery and those all important finishing touches with design and creativity. Elizabeth will work closely with you throughout the whole styling process to achieve this.
WHY CHOOSE ELIZABETH WEDDINGS?
- We offer a service that is bespoke to you, whether your budget is large or small, we can certainly be extremely flexible on what we can to offer.
- We have plenty of experience with Weddings and Events from 50 – 500 guests.
- Elizabeth Weddings also own high quality props and these are hired out at affordable prices.
- We also have a strong design background with influences from the fashion world and interiors to create the perfect design or styling package for you.
Elizabeth Weddings are able to assist you with styling, designing and decorating your venue right up to the day and on the day itself.
We can provide you with as little or as much help as you require for your Wedding or Event, whether it’s designing and creating the perfect styling ideas for your venue and tables with a moodboard and a design plan, or creating the whole design package that includes prop hire and styling from the day we meet, to the day of the event!
We offer the following services:
Bespoke Design and Styling Package – Design Plan – Set up – Initial Consultation – Design Consultations – Bespoke Table Runner Service – Handmade Stationery
2020 GUIDE PRICES
Bespoke Design and Styling Package
- Includes hire from our extensive range of props
- Prop and material sourcing (where required)
- Coordination/placement of props, venue decor and table stationery
- Liaising with Coordinator/Planner/Venue
- Email and phone contact
- Set up and Set down
- Full styling on the day
- Initial Consultation
- Quote to include inspiration images
*We can work with your chosen florist OR we can recommend florists that we work closely with, to create your Wedding flowers. We can add the florist’s quote to our decor quote to create a complete Bespoke Decor Package.
* Outsourced Prop hire from third parties and additional decor purchases, are not included.
* We can liaise and coordinate with your other suppliers you have already booked.
* If you are still looking for specific suppliers, you will also have access to our Little Black Book.
* Design Meetings are additional
* Travel costs and overnight accommodation outside of Bristol, not included
For further help with Design we also offer a Design Plan
- This is bespoke to your Wedding. This is for couples who need that extra help with the design from the very beginning through to the Wedding day itself. This is a much more visual plan and a great way to envisage the decor before the big day. The Design Plan includes 2 bespoke moodboards, inspiration and prop images and detailed descriptions of the decor plan for the big day. This can be adjusted at anytime leading up to your Wedding Day. This includes email and phone contact when required and includes at least one venue visit. This can be purchased on its own or at a reduced cost if you opt with the Design and Styling Package above. (£150.00 one off or £100.00 if you opt for the Design and Styling Package above)
*Additional sketches or drawings are available on request but would require an additional fee
Just had time to properly look over the design plan. I absolutely love it!! I think you completely captured our vision and are going to do a wonderful job!
Set up and Set Down
- Set up on the day and prop coordination including place names and settings. Let us know how you’d like your decorations arranged in your venue on your big day. Set down is also available if you need that extra hand to pack everything away that evening or the next day. Please provide a full detailed list of props so we are able to put together an exact set up quote for you. (From £200.00)
*Travel costs and overnight accommodation outside of Bristol, not included
- We may look through magazines, colour schemes, mood boards and our personal portfolios, to get a good idea of what you would like and what we could create for you. Plenty of ideas will be discussed during this meeting.
- This is ideal for you if you need a more in depth discussion about your ideas and design for your wedding day or event, after this meeting we can create a bespoke mood board to your theming. We are also happy to provide you with hourly professional support with your design planning up to your Wedding day. A design consultation at your venue is also charged at this rate (travel cost is additional). (From £50.00 per hour)
Dry hire of props
- A limited amount of props are available for dry hire. We allow our larger props to be hired without the on the day styling. In this instance, Collection and Delivery to the venue apply. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your requirements.
- Gold Charger Plates, 33cm x 400 available
- Ivory Candelabras, 1m x12 available
- Silver Lanterns, 40cm tall x12 available
Bespoke Table Runner Service
- This is a lovely addition to make your wedding or event unique, not only does it add colour and texture it is completely bespoke. You can choose your own fabric or we can source this for you and we’ll make them into table runners, you take these away with you after your wedding. (From £25.00 each) You can find out more here
- These are hand crafted and embellished and bespoke for every couple. Table Plan (From £35.00), Place name cards (From £0.65 each), Menu cards (From £2.50 each) and Table numbers (From £2.00 each) You can find our more here
How to get Started
First of all, thanks so much for your interest, we love working with couples that really love our work!
If you have a clear idea of what you would like, please do write us a list and send any images you might have. A Pinterest board is very helpful at this stage as well, so please do invite us to have a look (email@example.com) or even give us a call about your ideas if easier! We would be happy to provide a bespoke initial quote for you from this information you give us, (Please be aware this is a word document and will have some inspirational pictures, please opt for the Design Plan help if you require for a more detailed plan.) If you are happy with the initial quote, we will send you a booking form and would require a non-refundable deposit to secure your Wedding date, this is usually £200.00. Of the £200.00, £100.00 would be deducted off your final invoice and the remaining £100.00 would act as a damage deposit and returned after your Wedding. Any minor adjustments can be made at any stage after the booking, right up until your Wedding Day.
If you require lots of help with the Design, then I would recommend the Design Plan. This is a much more visual plan and a great way to envision the decor before the big day. We understand it is quite difficult to book without knowing how much it will roughly cost. We would simply write an initial quote based on some ideas you like which we can then transfer to a Design Plan after booking. As above, we will send you a booking form and would require a non-refundable deposit to secure your Wedding date, this is usually £300. We would also require £100.00 charge for the Design Plan before we start designing something bespoke. £100.00 would be deducted off your final invoice. The remaining £100.00 would act as a damage deposit and returned after your Wedding. Any adjustments can be made quite easily to the Design Plan at any stage after the booking, right up until your Wedding Day. We will help with ideas along the way.
You can choose from a phone call, a consultation or email to let us know the details of your day before we get together an initial quote.
Please do let us know your Wedding/Event date and venue so we can check availability!
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for your requirements
(Header image credit- Rupert Marlow Photography)